Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Naptural or Natural: The Lifestyle

Being natural for me, is not about hairstyles as much as it is about a lifestyle. A life of naturalism, from food to hair care. That old cliche rings true, "you are what you eat", I'm striving everyday to evolve other areas of my life to be more natural.

Green living through and through. From the inside out and within, but I can say that I started with the outside. This year I already have began to challenge myself to be a better naptural hautee and earlier this year I challenged myself to change my lifestyle to one that is more conducive with natural food and green practices.

This is only the beginning of my catalog for this journey to a totally natural lifestyle. Join me on the voyage....what have you done green today?

No comments:

Post a Comment